Personal Tax / Individual Tax
Completing individual tax returns can be stressful, even if there are only a few entries. One mistake on your personal tax return can cost you hundreds or thousands of Rand. In addition, there are various individual tax deadlines to meet which depend on personal circumstances. As these tax deadlines approach they become increasingly daunting and can play havoc with your personal and professional schedules. Individual income tax preparation can be time consuming if you are unfamiliar with the procedures, but more importantly because accuracy is essential.
Don’t stress over individual tax returns, Contact the personal tax professionals at TaxCorp.
TaxCorp personal tax consultants serve a variety of individuals, from students to retired people. We take pride in servicing a diverse client base and have designed our individual tax services to ensure that the needs of each of our clients are met. Our tax professionals offer convenient, accurate and affordable personal tax returns. As a leading South African tax consultancy, we are equipped to handle any tax situation, including personal tax returns and company tax returns. In addition, we are the appointed Public Officer for a number of overseas companies and are responsible for thousands of statutory registrations and submissions each year.
For year round individual tax support, Contact TaxCorp.
Individual Tax Services
- Registration for provisional tax purposes.
- Preparation and submission of annual income tax returns (including salary, travel allowance, medical, RAF, capital gains, investment income, etc).
- Preparation and submission of provisional Tax Returns.
- Calculation of capital gains tax.
- Tax calculations.
- Expense schedules and financial statements for commission earners, contractors and sole proprietors.
- Attending to SARS mismatch and supporting documents requests.
- Checking of income tax assessments for correctness.
- Lodging of objections and appeals.
- Assistance with SARS queries and audits.
- Salary structuring.
- Tax clearances for foreign investments, letters of good standing and tenders for sole proprietors.
- Tax directives (fixed percentage and labour dispute settlements).
- Tax advice.